Anti Mist Treatment For Your Glasses Ideal To Use Before Wearing A Mask
- ANTI-MIST FORMULA: Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment spray is a premium formula that creates a transparent, micro-thin coating on your goggles to prevent them from misting up.
- LONG-LASTING: One treatment lasts for up to 5 days so that you can be sure your ride won’t be caught short by foggy goggles!
- MOISTURE ABSORPTION: Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment is formulated with advanced moisture absorption properties so spraying this on the outside of your goggles will help rain and water droplets bead off to make your ride safer!
- SUITABLE FOR ALL: Perfect for use on MTB and MX Goggles, Swim, Ski and Snowboard Goggles and Helmet Visors. Our Anti-Fog spray is safe on all plastics and glasses.
- EASY TO USE: Available in a handy 32ml spray bottle, it’s the perfect ride pack companion for when you’re on the move. Simply shake to activate, spray a light mist over your clean goggles and wipe gently with a dry cloth or tissue.
Details: Product Description Muc-Off Anti-Fog Treatment uses cutting edge moisture absorption technology with an anti-mist formula to create a transparent, micro-thin coating so your ride is never cut short by foggy goggles! Our Anti-Fog Treatment lasts up to five days, and if you spray on the outside of your swim goggles or sports glasses, the anti-mist formula will help rain bead off to make your ride that much safer!And, with Muc-Off's long-lasting formula, you're goggles will be fog free for up to five days! Manufacturer's Description Muc-Off Premium Anti-Fog Treatment contains proprietary water absorbing technology and low surface tension carriers to help give you clear vision, even under the toughest competition conditions. Our advanced formula can be applied quickly and safely to leave a transparent micro-thin anti-fog coating. The Premium Anti-Fog Treatment has an intensive anti-mist formula with advanced moisture absorption. It is both safe on plastics and glass providing anti-static. It can last up to 5 days and if used on the outside of the visor, rain will bead off to further improve safety