Brand: Equal Earth
- MADE IN ECUADOR: Equal Earth are pleased to present their 100% genuine rolling Panama Hats! Made from natural Toquilla Palm, these hats are lightweight and breathable making them the perfect must have summer accessory.
- FASHIONABLE: Available in either white or natural (brown), these hats are a timeless classic that will never go out of fashion! The hats first gained popularity in the 19th century when the Panama Canal was being constructed. The light weight hats were perfect for protecting the workers from burning in the tropical sun. 100 years on, they are still as popular and efficient!
- EASY CARE & CLEANING: All orders come complete with a information pamphlet detailing everything you need to know about the panama hat. Hat can be rolled for easy travel ! Comes with the travel tube, perfect for keeping your hat safe whilst on the move!
- SUSTAINABLE: Sustainable & environmentally friendly, Equal Earth has been working alongside artisans in Ecuador since 2003 ! They also use recycled packaging supplies, and will even reuse them again should you wish to return them!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Buy with confidence! You'll love our hats, but for whatever reason you may return the product within 30 days of your purchase.
Part Number: B01F07JKGC
Details: Genuine Panama Hat and Travel Tube - handwoven from Toquilla Palm, sustainably sourced from Ecuador Available in sizes 54-62cm Colour: White (light and dark brown options also available) Brand: Equal Earth Black outer band & inner comfort band Size adjusters & information pamphlet included Brim size varies from 6-8cm. If you would like a specific brim width please message us with your request Your hat will arrive unrolled and in a box. We recommend storing your hat in the box. Never store the hat rolled. Unsure about sizing or buying a gift? We include 2 cork strips that can be used to fine tune the hat. Place the cork strips under the comfort band to achieve a tighter fit. Place one strip to reduce the size by 0.5cm or two for 1cm. CM TO UK HAT SIZE CONVERSIONS 54cm - 6 5/8 55cm - 6 3/4 56cm - 6 7/8 57cm - 7 58cm - 7 1/8 59cm - 7 1/4 60cm - 7 3/8 61cm - 7 1/2 62cm - 7 5/8 MEASURING FOR A PANAMA Measure your head by placing a tape around the middle of your forehead, just above your ears and midway at the back of your head. We recommend measuring 2-3 times to be as accurate as possible. IMPORTANT Sizing is not accurately determined by the measurement of the inner band of an existing hat, as the material type and stretch of a hat can affect accuracy. It is best to measure your head for a Panama. ROLLING CARE Care should be taken when rolling to avoid cracking of the natural palm. You should wear your Panama for several weeks before attempting to roll it. Doing so will allow it to shape to your head and become more flexible. Failure to do so will likely result in damage to the palm and shorten its lifespan. You should also consider that frequent handling and rolling will likely affect the overall shape and appearance of your hat.