Brand: Equal Earth
- MADE IN ECUADOR: Equal Earth are pleased to present their 100% genuine rolling Panama Hats! Made from natural Toquilla Palm, these hats are lightweight and breathable making them the perfect must have summer accessory.
- FASHIONABLE: Available in either white or natural (brown), these hats are a timeless classic that will never go out of fashion! The hats first gained popularity in the 19th century when the Panama Canal was being constructed. The light weight hats were perfect for protecting the workers from burning in the tropical sun. 100 years on, they are still as popular and efficient!
- CARE & CLEANING: All orders come complete with a information pamphlet detailing everything you need to know about the panama hat. Did you know our hats are rollable? We even sell travel tubes, perfect for keeping your hat safe whilst on the move! (available separately or part of a bundle deal from our store.)
- SUSTAINABLE: Sustainable & environmentally friendly, Equal Earth has been working alongside artisans in Ecuador since 2003 ! They also use recycled packaging supplies, and will even reuse them again should you wish to return them!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Buy with confidence! You'll love our hats, but for whatever reason you may return the product within 30 days of your purchase.
model number: 5825716163536
Part Number: 5825716163536
Details: Genuine Panama Hat - handwoven from Toquilla Palm, sustainably sourced from EcuadorAvailable in sizes 54-62cmColour: White (light and dark brown options also available)Brand: Equal EarthBlack outer band & inner comfort bandSize adjusters & information pamphlet includedBrim size varies from 6-8cm. If you would like a specific brim width please message us with your requestYour hat will arrive unrolled and in a box. We recommend storing your hat in the box. Never store the hat rolled.Unsure about sizing or buying a gift?We include 2 cork strips that can be used to fine tune the hat. Place the cork strips under the comfort band to achieve a tighter fit. Place one strip to reduce the size by 0.5cm or two for 1cm.CM TO UK HAT SIZE CONVERSIONS54cm - 6 5/855cm - 6 3/456cm - 6 7/857cm - 758cm - 7 1/859cm - 7 1/460cm - 7 3/861cm - 7 1/262cm - 7 5/8MEASURING FOR A PANAMAMeasure your head by placing a tape around the middle of your forehead, just above your ears and midway at the back of your head. We recommend measuring 2-3 times to be as accurate as possible. IMPORTANT - Sizing is not accurately determined by the measurement of the inner band of an existing hat, as the material type and stretch of a hat can affect accuracy. It is best to measure your head for a Panama.ROLLING CARE Care should be taken when rolling to avoid cracking of the natural palm. You should wear your Panama for several weeks before attempting to roll it. Doing so will allow it to shape to your head and become more flexible. Failure to do so will likely result in damage to the palm and shorten its lifespan. You should also consider that frequent handling and rolling will likely affect the overall shape and appearance of your hat.